In today’s business environment, versatility and the ability to take full advantage of technological innovations are the key elements of success in the digital era. Technological advances are shaping the business environment at an ever-increasing pace. New forms of transformational leadership are needed. In the world of complexity, only high-performing organizations survive.
Tech EMBA program is designed for business developers, managers and directors in all industries. You will gain the tools and techniques for renewing your business and organization with technology, systemic thinking, transformational leadership and innovations. We promise to challenge your thinking.
Benefits of the Program for the Organization
- Excellent tools for people who are developing products, services or networks based on novel technology, business models and competences that support new business endeavours.
- Immediate support for the renewal process via Project work.
- Support for solving problems and finding new solutions.
- Great opportunities for benchmarking and learning from other fields and companies.
Benefits of the Program for the Participant
- Modern management and leadership tools for business renewal.
- Coaching for both individual leadership process and organizational development process.
- Learning from other participants and program’s experienced professionals.
- Boost to own competence, career development and success in technology-intensive trades.
Academic Director of the Program
Prof. Saku Mäkinen
Saku Mäkinen works in the intersection of innovation management and competitive strategy. He is an expert in managing value creation, designing product strategy and competitive advantage.
Tomas Hedenborg, Group CEO at Fastems
Tomi Kankainen, Director of Product Development at Link Design and Development Oy
Juhani Vanhala, Board Professional and Senior Advisor at Empower Group
Part 1 Instructors
Reijo Tuokko is International Cooperation Manager at DIMECC Oy and Professor Emeritus at Tampere University of Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Systems. He has 40 years’ industrial and academic experience in discrete manufacturing, robotics and manufacturing automation.
Kari Koskinen is a professor and head of Department of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Systems at Tampere University of Technology.
Marko Seppänen works as a Professor at Tampere University of Technology in the field of Industrial Management, with a particular focus on business networks development. Research activities are organized around business ecosystems, networks and innovations.
The Program typically takes about two years. Previously completed studies can be included in an EMBA Program within five years from their completion.
All three parts are also convenient stand-alone modules. If you are interested in taking part just in one particular module, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|EMBA Project||5 cr|
The group of Executive MBA participants is carefully selected by the EMBA staff at Tampere University of Techology. We select a maximum of 25 experienced and talented professionals for the first Tech EMBA Program. See Requirements.
The tuition fee for the Program 2016-2018 is € 28 000 + VAT.